To immigrate to Australia from Nigeria, you can apply for Australian PR, as it is the best pathway to migrate to Australia and make it your new home. Well, the entire process is not a mere cakewalk, but following a step-by-step guide from the start to the finish will help you immigrate to Australia easily.
In order to apply for Australian PR from Nigeria, the best pathway is the General Skilled Migration visa, under which there are three visa subcategories such as:
- Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
- Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa subclass 491
The 189 and 190 visas are permanent residency visas while a 491 visa is a temporary visa. Though 491 is a temporary visa, it paves a beautiful way for you with the help of which you can apply for Australian PR easily.
No matter if you are an expat or a citizen of Nigeria, you can migrate to Australia via skilled migration visas. Prior to skilled migration, a candidate is required to have an eligible occupation and must have enough points to qualify for the skilled visa.
The steps involved in applying for Australia Immigration from Nigeria are as follows:
- Pin Down an occupation in demand
- Score a minimum of 65 points in the Australia PR points calculator
- Obtain a positive skills assessment in the nominated occupation
- Be competent in the English Language
- Must submit an expression of interest through online skill select
- Lodge your Australia PR application
- Complete medical assessments
- Complete character requirements
- Submit all the supporting documents
- Get a PR Visa grant from the Australian Government
Well, the above-mentioned is a start-to-finish guide to apply for Australian PR from Nigeria.
I hope this information might help, however, if you still want any further information, you can either surf the internet or get in touch with the best immigration experts!
Good Luck for the future!
Source URL here