Well, the chances of getting an approval for Australian PR via 189 visa pathway with 75 points are quite less. As per the latest round of invitations, the cut-off released to get an approval for 189 visas is 90 to 95 points. So, as per the recent cut-off, your points are very low. In this case, though you are eligible to consider 189 visas, you cannot expect an invitation to apply for 189 visas.
In this scenario, what you can do is focus your efforts on increasing your points or wait for the next round of invitations. In my opinion, it would be better if you follow some of the tips to increase your scores in the calculator, which in turn will increase your chances of getting an invitation from the DHA (Department of Home Affairs). Have a look!
- Re-appear for the IELTS language proficiency test
- Go for CCL (Community Credentialed Language) test as it will give you 5 points
- Try to take the 491 pathway as it will give you 15 points in case you get a nomination or sponsorship
- Try to include your partner and gain points as per your partner’s skills
- Try to gain one professional year in Australia
- Last, but not least, try to increase your work experience
Well, the above tips are sure to increase your scores. Also, your occupation is in high-demand in Australia and comes in priority occupations. So, just take the right step of increasing your points so that you can get an invitation as early as possible!
I hope the above information might be fruitful! Follow the tips and increase your chances of getting an invitation from the DHA.
You may also like read – How to get sponsored by an Australian state government for the 491 Visa?