Australia Skilled Nominated Visa 190
The people with good work experience, knowledge and knack for living and working overseas are in huge demand. Australia is one such popular immigration destination for all those who think that they fit perfectly under skill migration categories for permanent residency. There are numerous skill migration programs that you may consider like Australia Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189, Australia Subclass 190 nominated visa and Australia Skilled regional visa subclass 489.
A lot has been said about visa 189 and visa 489 but here in this blog, we are going to discuss about subclass 190.
The Australia Subclass 190 visa is a state nominated point based visa that allows skilled and qualified workers to come and settle in the country on permanent basis. If you want to apply for 190 visa you are required to create and Expression of Interest profile and submit it in the skillselect. Side by side obtain a nomination from state/territory for applying subclass 190 visa.
Just like the other skill visa programs, this category is also point based where a candidate must score at least 65 immigration points out of 100 on Australia point assessment grid. The points are calculated for age, educational qualification, work experience, language ability and other factors.
Check your score using Australia Immigration Points Calculator
What are the key requirements of applying subclass 190 Australia visa?
If you are applying for this particular visa category make sure:
- That your occupation is listed on Australia Occupational demand list that mentions the occupations that are currently needed in the country to fill the labour shortages
- To score at least 65 immigration points out of 100 on Australia point assessment grid for the factors namely age, educational qualification, work experience, language ability, and other factors
- You must be under 45 years of age
- You must have a positive skill assessment report
- You must submit EOI in the pool
- You must have relevant IELTS score
- You apply for state sponsorship
- You provide the health and character certifications
- You must agree to live and work in the particular area of Australia for at least 2 years
Benefits of Subclass 190 Australia:
- Live and work in Australia permanently
- Study in the country on full-time basis
- Avail the free medical services in the government hospitals
- Receive certain social security benefits/payments
- Apply for the citizenship after residing in Australia for at least three years
Subclass 190 visa fees:
|The Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 190)||AU$ 3670|
|The Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 190)||AUS $1835|
|The Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 190)||AUS $920|
If you want to apply for Australia Permanent Resident Visa, complete the application form to arrange a callback from one of the visa and immigration experts of Aptech Global. One of the experts will soon contact you to discuss the Australia PR query.