It is minimum 65 PR points in the overall for commercial cookery to immigrate to Australia. Although, higher PR points will give you much better chances for getting invitation to apply for Australia.
Additionally, these points will be calculated on considering distinctive facile factors as:
- Age: Make sure while you lodge a visa application, you must be under 45 years of age. You will be awarded points based on your current age. It may vary from different age groups. You can achieve maximum 30 immigration points on Australia point assessment grid under “age” factor.
- Education: You will be allotted points on the basis of Education you have gained. A Bachelor Degree in your related field gives you 15 points and it differs as you gained more educational credentials.
- Skilled Employment Experience: To apply for Australia PR, you must have relevant years of work experience in commercial cookery. At least 3 years of work experience is necessary to gain for fetching minimum 5 points.
- English language ability: You must be well proficient in your English language and thus, it is desirable to score at least 7 bands in each module of reading, writing, listening and speaking in IELTS. You can also opt for other English language exams like PTE, TOEFL.
- Other Factors: In order to acquire Australia PR visa, you are also required to meet public interest criteria like health and character requirements. Besides this, you can also achieve points from partner skills requirements.
To get better insight on commercial cookery, get in touch with Aptech Global. One of our Australia immigration consultant will shortly reach you once you fill the online assessment form.