Obtaining 189 visa is the good opportunity for the workers to build up their career in developed country. Visa 189 is for those experienced workers who are highly skilled and are listed in demand Australia labour market (SOL). Possessing sufficient work experience, qualification, and knowledge skills but are not sponsored by the state, territory or family member can apply for this category. Firstly the applicant has to submit EOI (Expression of Interest) and must score the minimum of 60 points on point test, calculated on the bases of Age, Experience, Qualification and English Language.
The points scored can be determined by Australian point calculator. After receiving the invitation letter to apply for Visa, the applicant can successfully get Permanent Residency Visa to travel Australia.
Some of the benefits of 189 Visa are
1. Live and work in Australia for the indefinite period of time.
2. Get the benefits of health care and expenses.
3. The applicant will be eligible to apply for Australia Citizenship.
4. The applicant can sponsor other members of the family.
5. Can travel to and from Australia for 5 years after the Visa is granted.
Although 60 points are mandatory for visa approval, scoring more than 60 points can reduce PR Processing time for Visa approval. The application can go for free eligibility test filling up online free assessment form, the immigration expert team always guide the right way to get your Visa approval within the short period of time.