Well, if you want to apply for Australian PR, there are many immigration categories from which you can choose. One of the best immigration pathways is the General skilled migration pathway under which there are three visa subcategories such as:
- Skilled Independent Visa Subclass 189
- Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa Subclass 491
On the other hand, there are certain conditions that you need to fulfill if you want to apply for Australian PR. Have a look at certain conditions which you need to fulfill in order to apply for Australian PR.
Points Requirement: How many points you have is the first condition that you need to fulfill if you want to apply for Australian PR. 65 points is the minimum requirement which you need to fulfill. These points are awarded on the basis of certain parameters such as age, language proficiency, work experience, adaptability and many more.
Calculate my Australia immigration score!!
- Age: You must be below the age of 45 if you want to apply for Australian PR.
- Language Proficiency: You must be proficient in the English Language if you are looking ahead to applying for Australian PR.
- Occupation: Having your occupation listed in the skilled occupation list of Australia is a mandatory condition which you need to fulfill if you want to apply for Australian PR.
The above-mentioned are some of the mandatory conditions which a candidate needs to fulfill in order to immigrate to Australia as a permanent resident.
I hope this information might help!
I wish you best of luck for the future!
You may also like to read What are the chances to migrate to Australia as an offshore applicant in 2021?
Source url https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-conditions-in-Australia-for-those-who-applied-for-PR